Coaching for executives
changing work assignments
Exploring possible assignments
There is a real need for executives to take stock of themselves, obtain
feedback, identify their uniqueness and learn how to promote their candidacy for new
positions in the organization.
After repositioning within the company
The new team may have needs and leadership requirements quite different
from the past. These differences often require new assessment and counseling.
Transitioning out of the organization
Our Transition Counseling process fills a real need. It helps the
executive assess competencies and identify new goals for re-employment or entrepreneurial
options, and gives them tools, facilities, research technologies and people to help them
reach their new goals/positions.
The company benefits in the following ways:
- increases morale for executives left behind, seeing their former colleagues treated with
- reduces likelihood of litigation and damage of good will in the marketplace,
- reduces unemployment insurance costs,
- maintains good reputation in the marketplace necessary for hiring new talent,
- continues a relationship with someone who can be a future customer or ambassador of good
Learn more about the following Transition Coaching
Learn about our experience in a variety of
Contact Us! Contents
The Online Development Center of Basil Rouskas Associates, Inc.
TEL: 732-560-8811 FAX: 732-560-1390
This site developed and maintained by Impact Associates